Monday 21 November 2011

TwiLiGhT : BrEaKiNg DaWn

By now you might have noticed I like Vampire movies, tv shows, books ... 




So I have read all the Twilight series by author Stephanie Meyer.Watched all the released movies. 

Again notice the colour palette. My favourite ...

The adaptation on screen has elements I really like.

For example the eyes of the characters. 








I've just seen the new one: Breaking dawn part I .


This new movie had amazing designs : 

The Cullen's house

This is an actual home in Portland, Oregon or Vancouver,residence of the Hoke family( can't seem to find the location).










The Hoke House is by architect Jeff Kovel via ‘Skylab Architecture’.
 It’s 4300 squares, built by Metcalf Construction in 2007, with Lucy Metcalf as the interior designer and landscaper.


The beach house 


The house – which was lent to the production by a local businessman – is set in the stunning coastal area of Saco do Mamangua










Check out the trailer.





No comments:

Post a Comment